SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Covers in black for DiMarzio Cruiser

HaychHaych Frets: 5629
I missed out on the last eBay listing.  I've ordered some from pickupmagent.com but looks like they've since gone bust or something.

So, does anyone here have a pair of black covers that will fit DiMarzio Cruiser pickups?

Ta very big

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    I have one.

I would happily swap for another DiMarzio cover in white, aged white, "chrome" or one of their lurid colours.

Perhaps, somebody else has another to complete the pair?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5629
    I think I have aged white covers. Would happily swap it with you. Will PM you and see if I can’t get a photo or two over to confirm, @Funkfingers. ;

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    No need for photographs. DiMarzio Aged White is a faintly creamy shade of off-white, similar to Fender Parchment. It can not be confused with DiMarzio Mint Green.

If your covers came with DiMarzio Cruiser pickups in their packaging, the model number will end in one or two letters. These represent the colour of the plastic. 

B = black
    W = white
    MG = mint green
    AW = aged white
    CR = cream
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5629
    Well, they look off-white to me but the suffix on the label is WU which annoyingly doesn't seem to be listed among the options for the Cruiser.

Google seems to suggest it means worn unplated but like I say that doesn't seem to be an option.

Ah, to hell with it - here's a photo against something that is white so you can see the difference.