EHX Delays for acoustic

What's Hot
lincolnbluelincolnblue Frets: 294
I really like EHX pedals and am tempted by a delay for my new acoustic board. Do any work particularly well (or not) for acoustic - as a basic subtle delay for picking stuff. There's a Memory Toy going cheap and also a Deluxe Memory Man I'm watching on ebay but don't know if either is likely to be better for acoutsic?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Personally, I found that having delay pedal with some kind of tone filter knob was pretty essential. That way I could better control the sound of the repeats which can sometimes either A. be too bassy and descent into a boomy noise mess or B. to shrill and just sound tinny and awful. Love a bit of modulation on delay for acoustic too.
  • Personally, I found that having delay pedal with some kind of tone filter knob was pretty essential. That way I could better control the sound of the repeats which can sometimes either A. be too bassy and descent into a boomy noise mess or B. to shrill and just sound tinny and awful. Love a bit of modulation on delay for acoustic too.
    I aim tempted by the memory boy for the modulation 
  • I have the memory toy which has the mod switch as well. Might be enough in that pedal for you acoustically?
  • I have the memory toy which has the mod switch as well. Might be enough in that pedal for you acoustically?
    I only want it for subtle delays so I guess it will be enough
  • @lincolnblue it's a nice simple pedal. I enjoy it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom