SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Both SOLD Vintage Lemon drop £249 ,****Telecaster bitsa £220BOTH NOW SOLD****

What's Hot
mark123mark123 Frets: 1327
edited January 2021 in Guitars £
Vintage lemon drop not getting the use it should due to 2 other les paul types ,deserves to be played this is by no means the runt of my les pauls ,in fact i prefer the bridge pick up to my orville and tokai lpauls .

Just put a new set of 10s on ,fretboard oiled ,and a new set of straplocks , no case or gigbag but i will pack it well .vintage lemon drops are rising in s/h values to around the £300++ mark so £249 seems a more than fair price.

Also a parts telecaster, 3 pickup bought off this forum last year .
****SOLD****
The specs are  cut and pasted off last years ad. 

I've just bought a classic vibe strat off here otherwise this would be going nowhere ,in fact if the vintage sells before this i might keep it

Northwest Guitars body.
All Parts 70s Strat neck, 7.5 inch radius, full C profile.
5x vintage 70s Fender Strat tuning pegs, plus 1x matching modern replica to make up the 6.
Fender bridge plate.
Bare Knuckle The Boss in the bridge.
Oil City single coil in the middle position
Fender Mexican Tele pickup in the neck.
5 way switch.

no gig bag ,but frets polished and a new set of diaddaro strings on

The sum of parts is far more than £220 but i got it for around that when i bought it so thats all i want back.

Payment by p.p.g  or bank transfer*****SOLD*****

and bitsa telecaster

Collection welcome from sunderland but strictly observing social distance rules.

postage on both £20 parcelforce48 tracked 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4735
    And it's how much and it looks like what..........
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1327
    rlw said:
    And it's how much and it looks like what..........
    Give me a chance ,for some reason when i was adding a picture it posted so i had to press the edit buttonand add the pics all done now ,you can relax =)
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5812
    These Vintage Lemon Drops are amazing. I know it’s not exactly a finesse guitar and doesn’t feel like £2000 worth of LP but I genuinely love mine more than any Gibson I’ve owned. Sounds fabulous too. Would recommend one of these for anyone who wants to try a really decent LP without spending a fortune. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    dazzajl said:
    These Vintage Lemon Drops are amazing. I know it’s not exactly a finesse guitar and doesn’t feel like £2000 worth of LP but I genuinely love mine more than any Gibson I’ve owned. Sounds fabulous too. Would recommend one of these for anyone who wants to try a really decent LP without spending a fortune. 
    They are amazing and as i said in the ad i prefer the bridge in the lemon drop to my gibson studio and orville .I was hoping this sold first and i'd pull the tele but i'm begining to think the other way now.
    ****Bitsa now sold**** 
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19038
    Vintage PG Lemon Drops are ridiculously good sounding guitars & at this price should be gone in 60 seconds.
    If I didn't already have one, I'd be snapping this up. GLWTS.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Vintage PG Lemon Drops are ridiculously good sounding guitars & at this price should be gone in 60 seconds.
    If I didn't already have one, I'd be snapping this up. GLWTS.
    cheers @Kittyfrisk ; and a bump to the top 
    Lemon drop sold on flea bay