Source audio collider

NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3395
Has anyone got one? Am considering one of these or a TC HOF2 and Flashback 2. I've already got the HOF2.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I've got one, and I'm selling it too.

The good - excellent reverbs and excellent delays, and having both in one pedal is amazing - for great tones, you don't need to own the Ventris and Nemesis. This pedal does it. Tap tempo works well.
    The bad - preset spillover isn't great, might not be a big deal for most people if you just wanna use it. Switching via midi is really best done in between songs, or during quiet sections of songs where you don't need a nice smooth buttery transition.

Bye!

• NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3395
    Have read about lots of bugs. Have they been fixed?
  • Bugs were mostly in the preset transition stuff as far as I recall. I've not updated the firmware in a while to be honest, but when using it the same way you'd use a single-stomp, there aren't any bugs from what I can tell

Bye!

Are there any other dual delay/reverb with presets?
  • NelsonP said:
    Boss RV500 has reverbs and you can turn a delay on in each preset too. You can enable two presets at once, meaning two verbs and two delays, iirc.

Very good pedal. Bit bulky though, and honestly doesn't really do the huge ambient sounds as well as the other options out there.

Bye!

Yeah, RV500 too big as it will be going on a pedaltrain nano+. I need a footprint no bigger than 2x regular pedals.
  • NelsonP said:
    Yeah, RV500 too big as it will be going on a pedaltrain nano+. I need a footprint no bigger than 2x regular pedals.
    hmmmmm.... RV6 or DD8 maybe? Those have delay+reverb combos. Not very much control over the sound.

Bye!

edited January 2021
    DD8 is on my shortlist, but ideally I'd like to have a footswitchable short vs longer delay. If I do go for a single delay then I'm also split between the DD8 and Flashback 2.

TC Plethora could potentially work too, but then I'd have to sell a few pedals and an hxfx might be better.

But really I'd like to use my analog pedals and keep everything on my nano+.
  • WeZ84WeZ84 Frets: 165
    I’ve been considering a delay/reverb recently too. The DD8 is on the radar along with the Keeley Caverns. 
  • NelsonP said:
    I've been eyeing up the Red Panda Context V2, can add delay to each reverb mode I think. Only one preset without midi or extra footswitch though I think. I'd have two sounds, one saved and then whatever the knobs are set to. I think.
  • tekbowtekbow Frets: 1699
    Cab the collider do dual stereo delay (subdivided on one side) and reverb at the same time?
  • tekbow said:
    Cab the collider do dual stereo delay (subdivided on one side) and reverb at the same time?
    Yes I believe so.

Bye!