g15
    ghetto 18
    ghetto 310
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thefezthefez Frets: 131
    Deluxe Reverb Tone Master
    THR10ii (20w)
    Marshall G30R CD (not my pic)

Really happy with the first two. Will probably see if i can get the Marshall sold for £40 or something.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4783
    Does it count if they didn't come from Thomann? ;)

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    A couple of Honeyboy Amps - 5F1 and 5F2A - plus a Blackstar Studio EL84.

I still fancy a Deluxe Reverb at some point or maybe a Twin if I ever move to a bigger studio.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sound City 50B+ head
    Carlsbro CS40TC head
    Marshall DSL1CR
    Kustom 210 cab
    Hartke Transporter 410
  • shobetshobet Frets: 180
    edited February 2021
    I think this is most of them. 

The wall of deaf!

Do ursus deposit feculence in the thicket?

Here endeth the lesson. 
    0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bananamanbananaman Frets: 191
    edited February 2021
    No idea why I can't get it to work today when I have done so many times before. I give in lol.
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4723
    bananaman said:
    No idea why I can't get it to work today when I have done so many times before. I give in lol.
    Sorry to hear that and frustrating Im sure...have a chat with your GP as there's loads of stuff that can help. Firms like numan are advertising stuff on TV specifically for folk with difficulties like yours.  :)
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Voxman said:
    bananaman said:
    Sorry to hear that and frustrating Im sure...have a chat with your GP as there's loads of stuff that can help. Firms like numan are advertising stuff on TV specifically for folk with difficulties like yours.  :)

Oh yeah, and I can't post pics either!
  • bananamanbananaman Frets: 191
    edited February 2021
    I came back for another go, with imgur rather than imgbb this time, but still can't do it. Yet I have many times before. I don't know which I hate more - myself or flaky tech!
  • The list is:

Yamaha THR100HD

Two Roland Jazz Choruses:
    JC-22
    JC-40

Five Roland Blues Cubes:
    Hot
    Hot British EL84
    Hot BOSS Drive
    Tour
    Tour (with an Ultimate Blues capsule)

BOSS Nextone Stage

3 Blackstar HT-1R heads (long story)

Joyo Bantamps for kicks:
    Atomic
    Bluejay
    Jackman
    Meteor

3 1x12" cabinets with different speakers.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 3rd time's a charm it seems. This is what's in my lounge now (much to the chagrin of my wife). I've got some more stuff in a lockup.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • G4peiG4pei Frets: 7
    Fuchs ODS Classic 100
      Fender Custom 57 Tweed Twin
      Custom built JTM45

If the Fuchs works out, the other two will have to go - I need the space!
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3546
    The list is:

Yamaha THR100HD

Two Roland Jazz Choruses:
    JC-22
    JC-40

Five Roland Blues Cubes:
    Hot
    Hot British EL84
    Hot BOSS Drive
    Tour
    Tour (with an Ultimate Blues capsule)

BOSS Nextone Stage

3 Blackstar HT-1R heads (long story)

Joyo Bantamps for kicks:
    Atomic
    Bluejay
    Jackman
    Meteor

3 1x12" cabinets with different speakers.
    How goes it with the tone capsule Vs the stock amp? I'm using the Sparkle Clean... it's great for some things...
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2286
    Here's my growing collection.

Top row L-R:
    • Princeton Reverb 68 Custom -  converted to near-blackface spec;
    • Matchless Lightning 15 Reverb - my main gigging amp for the last 12 years, and truly an amp for life.
    Bottom row L-R:
    • DIY 5E3 Deluxe - my first build, from a Modulus kit;
    • DIY 5E3 Micro - 1x8 built into the cabinet of a Harley Benton GA5;
    • DIY Trainwreck Lightning copy - built into the chassis and cab of a knackered Carvin Vintage 33 and utilising its transformers.
    Centre:
    • Blackstar Fly 3 - amazing for its size but my least-used amp.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited February 2021
    Some lovely amps here. Sadly all the great amps I had some 30-40 years ago have all gone. When I had no money  if wanted an AC30 I had to sell my Fender dual reverb, when I wanted a Marshall Plexi and 4x12 I had to sell the Vox, etc.

Truth to tell I've switched to modelling MFX through the PA ( up to lockdown a Vox Tonelab SE but bought a Pod Go in June that's brilliant).  But I do have some amps. Nothing special, but they all get played, and each offers something different.

Marshall 1x12 JCM2000 DSL401 all valve, with a Classic Lead 80 replacing the horrid stock speaker. Real workhorse. 

Marshall Valvestate 1x12 Mk1 80V '8080' - the original and best of the Valvestates, and still a cracking little amp that was Marshall's biggest ever seller. Hybrid-SS but with a 12AX7 in the gain channel. Excellent Celestion G12T75 speaker that suits it well. 

Vox Valvetronix stereo 'blue series' AD120VTX with 2x12 AD212 extn cab  and VC12 floor controller. The original and best Valvetronix series ever made, hybrid, digital modelling front end, 2x12AX7s (for all intents and purposes in the power stage). All speakers are 'Neodogs' 80w versions of the Celestion Century Vintage Neodymium. The most reliable and versatile rig I've ever had. I use it with 3 pedals in the FX loop: Behringer EQ700, BBE Sonic Stomp Maximiser and Boosta Grand. Too heavy now for me, hence the TLSE.

Laney VC30-210, all valve, and matching 1x12 GS112VE. Lighter and more compact than the 2x12, the 2 10"  Jensen C10Q16's give a lovely vintage feel with a top end that really cuts through the mix. The 12" extn cab adds a nice bottom end balance to complement the 2 tens. Real spring reverb.

Laney 15w Cub 12R, all valve, with upgraded Celestion Vintage 30 that makes it sound much louder than 15w. Cracking little amp that punches way above its weight. Based on a Marshall circuit, put through a 4x12 cab you'd think it was a Plexi. 

Vox Mini G3 digital practice amp. Louder and better sounding than it has a right to be with it's little 3" speaker, featherlight and can run on batteries. Great 'play anywhere' fun.

Headrush FRFR108 This is for my MFX units and is excellent . The volume (it's 2000w) projection, clarity and bottom end from a unit so light (19lbs) and small is incredible. I'm that impressed with it, I'm buying a 2nd once we're back rehearsing and gigging.

This is where they are in my little den now:

These are some clearer older pics

I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2286
    Voxman said:

Laney VC30-210, all valve, and matching 1x12 GE112V. Lighter and more compact than the 1x12, the 2 10"  Jensen C10Q16's give a lovely vintage feel with a top end that really cuts through the mix. The 12" extn cab adds a nice bottom end balance to complement the 2 tens. Real spring reverb.

I had the Laney VC30 rig but the other way round i.e. 1x12 combo, 2x10 (closed back) extension). That was a great sounding amp, it was only bumped by the Matchless. I ran it on the drive channel, just breaking up.
    edited February 2021
    @keefy, me too sometimes. Superb with pedals or MFX too. Cleans are superb. I put a Russian EH 12AX7 in V2 to make the distortions more crunchy & Marshally, which I prefer. btw I meant lighter/smaller that a 2x12 not 1x12 (you posted so fast it was before I spotted my typo lol  )

BTW - love your 'converted' Princeton. <3