Toyah and Robert Fripp Sunday lunch

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• I wish they'd tune their guitars better. 
    I'm surprised it took so long for a comment like this to appear. Especially on this forum. 

I know it's all a bit of fun but for a couple of music professionals the sound quality has been consistently abysmal. And had I not known who Fripp was, I'd've thought he'd only just taken up guitar especially for the purpose.

Still, I suppose there's a long tradition of pairing dodgy music with titillation.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12382
    I wish they'd tune their guitars better. 
    I'm surprised it took so long for a comment like this to appear. Especially on this forum. 

I know it's all a bit of fun but for a couple of music professionals the sound quality has been consistently abysmal. And had I not known who Fripp was, I'd've thought he'd only just taken up guitar especially for the purpose.

Still, I suppose there's a long tradition of pairing dodgy music with titillation.
    Fripp is known to be incredibly fastidious, he’s probably done it deliberately, just for the added chuckles. 
  • thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2906
    boogieman said:
    I wish they'd tune their guitars better. 

Fripp is known to be incredibly fastidious, he’s probably done it deliberately, just for the added chuckles. 
    He's distracted.  Frankly there are only a couple of things that I can focus on while watching and guitar tuning is a long way down the list.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 2010

• ShrewsShrews Frets: 3010
    Utterly bonkers!  Toyah's looking great, Fripp's a lucky fellow, good on them both for having fun and letting us all join in. British eccentricity at it's best!