Emily Remler Appreciation

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BradBrad Frets: 659
    Beautiful voicings on that intro and thank you for sharing the dots :+1: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks for posting that Guy, duly downloaded plus I found a transcription for Dahoud.  I haven't really listened to Emily more recently and I've been enjoying hearing these pieces again.  Nice to think I might get properly to grips with one or both of these pieces, but lots of work involved and there's lots of other stuff on the to-do list.  I do hope so though.
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Big Emily fan - great cover!

Shame the allthingsemily site appears dead these days.
    edited July 2022
    A week or so late to be relevant with the weather... I've butchered Hot House nonetheless. Tabs for anyone that wants a crack at it, I certainly need to get it under my fingers.

https://www.soundslice.com/slices/ytskc/?from=search
  • westwest Frets: 996
    Lovely stuff @Brad  ; i remember learning a couple of her bossa examples off the vhs a long time ago , she was indeed great .....
    west said:
    Lovely stuff @Brad  ; i remember learning a couple of her bossa examples off the vhs a long time ago , she was indeed great .....
    Cheers @west Yeah, I should have got more out of them when they were freely available on Youtube. Nothing beats transcribing, but it's good to hear and see the person every now and then. Might look into getting them.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom