First semester done.

Some might know here that I am currently studying- I'm doing a Masters in Music Composition degree.
I've finished the first semester yesterday- I handed in the last of the work with a day to spare.

This has been by far the most difficult thing I've done- it would have been challenging under normal circumstances, let alone being alone in the middle of a pandemic, having had a covid scare etc.

I've basically pulled 10-14 hour days for the last 6 weeks, including Christmas and New Year.
Pretty happy with everything I've submitted although it has forced me to be pragmatic in a few areas and submit things that were 'good enough' rather than 'perfect'.

I now have 24 days off before it all starts again- the second semester takes me through until June and then I have my major project that will run until September.

I had intended to go on a motorcycle tour or go and sit on a beach somewhere but I will accept simply being able to hang about the house, mess about in the studio, get some sorely neglected exercise and write a few outstanding articles for Production Expert.
Feeling very proud of myself.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments