SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: N4-alike neck, £45 delivered (for the forum coffers)

What's Hot
Bit of an odd one this - got it in a job lot of parts for a bargain price which paid me back easily, so I'm putting this up as a project to benefit the forum.

It's a maple neck and ebony (I think) fretboard. The neck itself is unsanded and pretty rough in places, and obviously there's no nut (although there's enough space for a standard nut or a locking nut). I suspect there's going to be a fair bit of fretwork involved - they're sharp as all hell on the edges, and although I didn't spot any that were lifting I'm not convinced they're even by a long shot.

Worth noting that it's not the same shape as the SEC on my N4, so it's not going to be a drop-in replacement for anything; this is a build-a-body-to-match job.

So...anybody interested in a project?

<space for hire>
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14446
    Interesting but I have to question the wisdom of photographing a guitar neck next to a banana.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrn1989mrn1989 Frets: 240
    edited January 2021
    Interesting but I have to question the wisdom of photographing a guitar neck next to a banana.

For scale of course xD
    Fretboard Feedback https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58705/  ALSO Over 500+ 100% feedback eBay transactions 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14446
    Four bananas make a bunch
    And so do many more.
    Tra-la-la. La-la, la-la.
    Tra-la-la. La-la, la-la.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Bump. And no, you're not getting the bananas.
    <space for hire>