SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: McNaught Vintage Doublecut

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• danny_777danny_777 Frets: 660
    DF724 sold too. A pretty productive 24 hours!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    beed84 said:
    Jesus H. Christ on a bike. What a selection of guitars. Proper centrefolds they are.
    Thanks mate! I’ll have to do a shot of the actual collection at some point - I’ve got some cool guitars in there.
  • Massive reductio on the McNaught. Get a proper top-level, hand-built guitar for the same price as a lightly used Custom 24 or a Fender CS strat - I promise you this is 10x the guitar (provided you like P90s!)
  • Bump for the McNaught. I would emplore anyone with the budget for a Fender or Gibson CS, or a production-run PRS, to give this a go instead. It's a spectacular guitar and will reward you massively for going a little off the trodden-to-death Fender/Gibson path.

I'm on the verge of a trade so I'm open to offers.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • stanstan Frets: 189
    Hi there, a very long shot this but ...did you ever move on that McNaught vintage doublecut ?  if so, have you got anything else rather tasty in the luthier built guitar mode ?  I always remembered your excellent collection and told myself to contact you if I was on the hunt for something nice.   I figure you`re the best undercover boutique guitar store in the uk so why go anywhere else  Lol ...  Best regards to you and your`s,  Stan.
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1540
    @danny_777 Apologies for the double necro-bump, but reading the posts i reckon i forgot to upload some photos of my own Ryder guitar, ooops. Anyway, here's an imgur link to it, the maple really comes alive in the sun :) 

https://imgur.com/gallery/Ju65V7P

Adam
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2023
    stan said:
    Hi there, a very long shot this but ...did you ever move on that McNaught vintage doublecut ?  if so, have you got anything else rather tasty in the luthier built guitar mode ?  I always remembered your excellent collection and told myself to contact you if I was on the hunt for something nice.   I figure you`re the best undercover boutique guitar store in the uk so why go anywhere else  Lol ...  Best regards to you and your`s,  Stan.
    Hahaha thanks @Stan! I wish I was an undercover store... might give me a better excuse for my "inventory"! Sadly just obssessive and very poor (/no) impulse control. And no longer in the UK, actually!

I did sell the McNaught, but wish I hadn't. It was a wonderful guitar and I will be buying another when the right example comes up. I might even commission one, tbh.
  • stanstan Frets: 189
    Thanksfor taking the trouble to get back to me after all this time  @Danny. pity the McNaught went but I can understand  it.  I wish I never sold my single cut .  he makes superb guitars and the neck profile, I found unsurpassable.  hey ho ...if another example doesn`t come along, I too will probably commision one. oddly enough, i`m also not in the uk anymore.  I got out whilst the houses were still selling. doubt if i`ll be coming back somehow ...