Logic Pro demo resource?

Is there a demo video resource for Logic like Kenny’s stuff for Reaper?
I’ve found loads of separate ‘for beginners’ YT but not found anywhere as consolidated as the Reaper cockos site, nor the ‘for intermediates’ stuff. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• andy_kandy_k Frets: 818
    Have a search for Dancetech on YT, he has done a lot of excellent Logic tutorials.
  • dariusdarius Frets: 632
    Thanks @andy_k i watched a few last night. 
    Very good. 
    If a bit bossy. :-)
    The stuff he did on the new sampler was brilliant, and his drummer ones were good too.
  • dariusdarius Frets: 632
    So I got Logic and have been messing with it for a few days. 
    Me and my daughter just spent a couple of hours making a sequencer type song. It sounds amazing so easily. 
    Then we spent 2 hours with the Billie Eilish demo track. I was really impressed. She and her brother are a bit of a genius’s.
    Really nice way of understanding what Logic can do. And my daughter was a bit star struck. 
    How cool would it be if more bands released full stems and projects for the unwashed public to mess about with. 
    Try downloading any midi version of any song, and see what Logic does with the tracks.
    Easy to swap out any parts with any other available instruments, I do it all the time to get good drum and bass backing tracks.
    I do all my mixing in Reaper, but like to audition the tracks in Logic first to see what the parts are.