SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB nice parlour or small guitar £1000 cash waiting

What's Hot
4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
in Acoustics £ tFB Trader
Hello all. It's my 40th coming up, so I'm in the market for a lovely smaller bodied guitar. Something I'll keep in the house, 12 fret parlour, 0 or 00 or similar would be great. Doesn't have to have pickup. 

Anything out there? 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    1932 Harmony Supertone 0 size?

...it’s well under a grand by the way 

• 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Andy79 said:
    1932 Harmony Supertone 0 size?

...it’s well under a grand by the way 

Ooh. Bit marmite that. Not my thing at all sorry pal :-)
  • Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    I understand, it’s very marmite 
  • swampyswampy Frets: 33
    Hi @4114Effects , I know you stated 0 - 00, but I have a lovely Dave Gregory (York luthier) om 12 fret, ziricote/cedar ?
    tFB Trader
    swampy said:
    Hi @4114Effects , I know you stated 0 - 00, but I have a lovely Dave Gregory (York luthier) om 12 fret, ziricote/cedar ?
    Feel free to message me some details :-)
  • RicjoRicjo Frets: 20
    edited February 2021
    Hi @4114Effects, I have a near-mint Larrivee P-02E (12 frets parlour) and I’m toying around with the idea of selling it. Sounds and plays fantastically. But I have lust for another guitar (damn GAS) and cannot afford it out-right, so the Larrivee would help fund it. If you’d like details, let me know. If not, good luck with your guitar hunting!
    tFB Trader
    Ricjo said:
    Hi @4114Effects, I have a near-mint Larrivee P-02E (12 frets parlour) and I’m toying around with the idea of selling it. Sounds and plays fantastically. But I have lust for another guitar (damn GAS) and cannot afford it out-right, so the Larrivee would help fund it. If you’d like details, let me know. If not, good luck with your guitar hunting!
    Send me some info :-)
    tFB Trader
    Bump. Had a few offers but still time to add to the shortlist. I could put a little more towards the right guitar. Larrivee parlours seem to be ideal. Open to offers though. 
  • AlbertCAlbertC Frets: 932
    Since acquiring a Martin HD28 and using electrics more, my DJW Guitars Firefly hasn't  been getting the play it deserves so I'm thinking of parting with it.
    Parlour sized - 24.9" scale length with a cutaway. Luthier handmade guitar, Cedar top, ebony fingerboard. Hiscox case.
    Let me know if you're interested.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xDottorexDottore Frets: 274
    May I very gently suggest the Eastman E10p (or E20p if you prefer rosewood)? I bought one about 6 weeks ago and find it very special (and I own both Collings and Preston Thompson guitars). A tiny gem, if you ask me.

You need an idea of what you are going to do, but it should be a vague idea.

My feedback page: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/91654/
  • CastroCastro Frets: 512
    I have a superb, fully handmade White Reesling which is a parlour / O sized guitar with 13 frets.

I used to sell guitars for TAMCO in Brighton and sold this guitar new to one of our customers. He subsequently fell ill and had to give up playing. I bought it from him as I loved it.

It was £4,795 to him then I bought it from him for £2,500.

I'm asking £1,499 which is 66% off it's new price as it will need a new nut at some point - though it plays great as it is. I've been unable to get to a luthier thanks to lockdown. The original owner appears to have changed it from a bone nut to a TUSQ nut and it's an untidy job.

I have played it daily so there is light evidence of playing but nothing that you'll see unless you 'fine comb' it.

Image links at the end.......

Here's the full spec:

Top - Adirondack Spruce
    Back & sides - Rosewood
    Neck - Mahogany
    Fretboard - Ebony
    Case - TKL arched case

Frets to the body - 13
    Scale length - 24.5"
    Neck profile - C/D
    Nut width - 44.6mm
    Nut spacing - 7.6mm
    Bridge spacing - 10.9mm
    Action fret 1 low E - 0.75mm
    Action fret 12 low E - 2.6mm
    Action fret 1 high E - 0.5mm
    Action fret 12 high E - 2.5mm
    Lower bout width - 13.5"
    Upper bout width - 10.24"
    Body depth at base -3.35"

Oval soundport - Honey Jasper Recon Stone logo - Maple w/b/w purfling - Rosewood bindings Ebony headstock veneer - No position markers (with side dots) - Rosewood and maple rosette Ebony bridge - Gotoh 510 tuners - Ebony tuner buttons - Bone nut and saddle - Bone bridge pins Clear pickguard
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    I have one of these which just sits in its case forlornly. Plus you'd have a load of change...

https://www.andertons.co.uk/acoustic-dept/acoustic-guitars/parlour-acoustic-guitars/fender-paramount-pm2-parlour-deluxe-sunburst
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • GandalphGandalph Frets: 1588
    I’m likely to be putting up my Waterloo wlk for sale/trade if that’s of any interest to you? Awesome little 12 fret beauty.