SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Free odds and sods! Some great. Some ok. Some boring!

What's Hot
simonhpiemansimonhpieman Frets: 684
edited March 2021 in Parts £
Loads of bits and pieces going begging. Just needs postage covering. It's all going in the bin otherwise so pipe up now if anything's useful!

335 Pickguard and bracket.
Black plastic. Came off an old Hondo 335. Has the bracket "arm" but not the screw or bolt that held it all together.
£GONE

iLok dongle.
Used. Don't know if this makes a difference. I have no passwords etc. to anything on it so you'll need to know how to wipe it and start again. Don't want to think about this too much as it involves "losing" my original iLok in a house move, buying 2 more, paying AVID £40 to be allowed to phone them up about it and my wife finding the original in her handbag some £80+ later.
£FREE

Dunlop capos x2.
One in box. One not. One unused. One used once?
£FREE (only unboxed one remains)

Fender warranty and allen key gumpf.
From either a 2015 Ltd American Standard Strat or 2016-ish FSR 72 Tele Thinline. I forget which now as both guitars are long gone. I know some people like to have this as part of the case candy so have at it.
£FREE

Tons of Allen keys.
(In Partridge voice) ALAN'S KEYS! From Jaguars, Strats, Strat knockoffs and probably more. Have the lot or have what you need. Seems a shame to just chuck them.
£FREE

Gotoh ABR bridge posts.
Needed the bridge for my old 80s Riviera but not the posts. Brand new.
£GONE

Gotoh tailpiece thimbles.
Got new screws for the Riviera as the old ones were pitted. Didn't fancy pulling the thimbles out unnecessarily so left them in there. You can have the old screws and tailpiece if you want them, though be warned that they are gross (thanks to the prior owner, I might add!).
£GONE

Pics of everything here. I think I've listed everything but if I've missed something let me know, it's all got to go.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1PvAJrgf3OKuYIEbC7AHOdtlFgyCyw5IA

There are also other pics of a Canon SLR (£130), a Focusrite Saffire USB thing (£60) and a One4All TV remote (£5??) in that folder so please ignore those!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FretboredFretbored Frets: 60
    Can I have the Allen keys please?
  • @Fretbored ;I'm afraid someone beat you to the Allen Keys.

It's all gone now except the iLok (and the camera and all that!). Thanks for helping reduce/reuse/recycle, everyone!
  • FretboredFretbored Frets: 60
    Oh well, it looks like I've been screwed...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom