The TV series thread

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    Sporky said:
    Still, I'd rather two seasons of pure gold than a slow slump into rotting inadequacy (see How I Met Your Mother).
    Agreed. I'm persevering with HIMYM because I've made it this far and it's on the final season, but it's pretty sucky now.

Wonderfalls! I watched two and forgot all about it - another one to line up for completion during the cold winter months. Ta :)

Favourite ever 'one season show'? I'm torn between My So Called Life and The Lone Gunmen atm but I feel there're others I've forgotten; it seems a pretty regular moan of mine that a show I've started liking has been axed... My Own Worst Enemy was another. Madchen Amick. Mmmmmm :)
    All practice and no theory
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dafuzz said:
    Favourite ever 'one season show'? I'm torn between My So Called Life and The Lone Gunmen atm but I feel there're others I've forgotten; it seems a pretty regular moan of mine that a show I've started liking has been axed... My Own Worst Enemy was another. Madchen Amick. Mmmmmm :)
    Erm...the best one-season show would have to be Firefly. Without a shadow of a doubt.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    edited October 2013
    Erm...the best one-season show would have to be Firefly. Without a shadow of a doubt.
    Another one I've forgotten to watch! For shame... Okay I'm on it this weekend and I fully expect to be agreeing with you by Monday. :)
    All practice and no theory
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom