SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

We Have a Winner! - Mystery Pedal Raffle

What's Hot

Comments

• handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1005
    This is me. I play mostly Worship, Rock and Blues styles. 
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17613
    tFB Trader
    This is me. I play mostly Worship, Rock and Blues styles. 
    You need to tell us what all the pretty boxes are :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1005
    OK. I don't want to derail this thread so i'l post it up on the show us your pedalboard thread. :-)
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17613
    tFB Trader
    OK. I don't want to derail this thread so i'l post it up on the show us your pedalboard thread. :-)
    Cheers Rik 

Some quality pedalage there :)
  • SecretMachineSecretMachine Frets: 34
    edited July 2014
    I play a mixture of post-punk/shoegaze and indie rock. :)
    www.thesecolours.co.uk
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    Simples
    Hendrix, Bon Jovi, Nirvana etc etc

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GIJoeGIJoe Frets: 213
    Keep em coming!

"Nobody is really researching robot jokes"

• MatthewShredderyMatthewShreddery Frets: 861
    edited August 2014

I play mostly rock and pop stuff.
  • freakboy1610freakboy1610 Frets: 1209
    edited August 2014

Alt/indie/shoegaze/rock
    Link to my trading feedback
    Get on up!

• @paulnb57 did you make that board yourself? I need something of similar size. 
    edited August 2014
    Yes I did make it myself,Ii had a length of 2 x1 inch oak left from a Cigar box guitar neck project, so thats what I used. Its actually 1 3/4 x 3/4. All glued and screwed. Pime from your local DIY emporium would do. My mistake was to make it exclusively for mini pedals, so Boss size don't fit....and its a bit cramped. Doh! I reckon I will soon make a mark 2, my second mistake was a Trex fuel tank with not enough power outlets, thinking I wouldn't use many pedals, now I am restricted to five......oak makes reasonable firewood, so thats where the mark 1 will probably end up come winter! If you have a use for the Mark 1 its your for the postage cost, I'll measure it later, when I get my ar5e out of the pit! Paul
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• paulnb57 said:
    Yes I did make it myself,Ii had a length of 2 x1 inch oak left from a Cigar box guitar neck project, so thats what I used. Its actually 1 3/4 x 3/4. All glued and screwed. Pime from your local DIY emporium would do. My mistake was to make it exclusively for mini pedals, so Boss size don't fit....and its a bit cramped. Doh! I reckon I will soon make a mark 2, my second mistake was a Trex fuel tank with not enough power outlets, thinking I wouldn't use many pedals, now I am restricted to five......oak makes reasonable firewood, so thats where the mark 1 will probably end up come winter! If you have a use for the Mark 1 its your for the postage cost, I'll measure it later, when I get my ar5e out of the pit! Paul
    Hey, thanks for the info and kind offer. I need one that fits Boss pedals (and probably needs to be a bit wider too) but I may well pinch your design! 
    Last few days to get in on this!

• Here's mine.

I use it to create sonic soundscapes interwoven with ethereal shimmers of soaring harmonies juxtaposed by brutal dirges of pain-ridden self loathing, happiness, grumpiness, dopeyness, bashfullness, sleepiness, sneeziness and unexpected moments of apocalyptic horniness. 

I also play Sex on Fire etc. A lot. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7143
    edited August 2014
    My new board for band.

Style- Slacker Rock 

Think Dinosaur Jr and you'd be in the ballpark.

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

edited September 2014
    We have a winner! @paulnb57

• Wey!
    edited September 2014
    A bit like the Oscars, so here goes, 
    I'd like to start by thanking @GIJoe for organising this raffle and supplying the wonderful prize, this raffle quite literally wouldn't have happened without him. 
    I really don't feel as if I deserve this accolade, as there were many I consider more worthy. 
    However I shall accept the prize with good grace and will cherish it forever (or until I get bored with it)
    p I must thank Mum for giving birth to me and Dad for managing to inseminate Mum (shudder), thanks to the maker of t'internet, else I couldn't have entered, and Scottish and Southern Electric, for selling me their precious Leccy......and to Land Rover, whose Series 3 Lightweight gave me Tinnitus, and whose Defender currently builds upon it.....

Now I must away and consider how to rebuild my pedalboard to give space for the shiny new pedal......

Thanks Losers!

Paul

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I actually used random number generator between 1 and however many posts there were...