SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT | National Resophonic Delphi w/ Highlander Pickup SOLD

What's Hot
WillEdmundsWillEdmunds Frets: 168
edited April 2022 in Acoustics £
Selling my National Delphi resonator. Great looking and sounding single cone resonator, made in 2004. Silver/grey (taupe?) powdercoat finish over steel body, with a comfortable mahogany V neck. Ivoroid-bound rosewood fretboard and slotted headstock with open gear 3-on-a-plate tuners. It's fitted with a Highlander IP-1X inline pickup and active preamp, which sounds really fat and warm plugged in. In great condition with one noticeable dink, and a few tiny scratches. A lovely resonator, but I'm not gigging it these days and am selling to fund a new flat top. Comes with OHSC, pickup preamp and TRS cable, and a fresh pack of .16 reso strings!

Trades considered for a good acoustic (Collings / Gibson / Santa Cruz / Atkin / Lowden et al) or a high end Tele. £1600  £1500 £1450 now £1400 collected from Cwmbran area or willing to meet within reasonable distance. I also work in Bristol regularly if that helps.

Live video of me playing it with Elles Bailey
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments