Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Post your Guitar Family Album!!

What's Hot
123457»

Comments

• My evolutionary family of lightweight builds - 5 1/2lbs ( the fancy one next to the full-scale bass) running up to 6 1/2lbs for the full-scale bass.  Forgive the poor photoshop stitch-together! :

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    Damn Andy, that's some gorgeous work!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Tenebrous said:
    Damn Andy, that's some gorgeous work!
    Thanks, @Tenebrous ; :)

It started with the little multi-scale piccolo bass on the left I built for our band's bassist at 5 3/4lbs; then I built a 6-string electric version for myself at about the same weight; then a variation for my sister-in-law at 5 1/2bs and lastly a long-scale bass variation for a bass-playing mate at 6 1/2lbs.
    They're all through-necks, concave at the back and slim but all sound like you would hope them to sound - no impact whatsoever on tone from the lightweight construction :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 2008 LTD EC-1000
    1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom Silverburst 
    1972 Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty 
    2000 Gibson SG special
    2001 PRS CE24

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    Not a great pic but here’s the 4 electrics I’ve got down to (also 1 bass and 1 acoustic not in shot): L-R - Custom Shop Strat, Suhr Alt T, Am Pro/ Warmoth JM, Gordon Smith GS1.

https://i.imgur.com/TUKBNYq.jpg

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3456
    A while back I decided I only needed one guitar so that I could focus on it more and not get distracted, I sold all my guitars and got the Baja, but, then I accidently bought the strat by mistake, yes, accidently by mistake, so now I have two. The acoustic doesnt count, they are like kettles, everybody who drinks tea has one. And the baby strat is for the kids to bash on so they leave my guitars alone, jamming with a 2 year old is interesting and noisy. 
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom