SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted - SSS Pickups

What's Hot
bgmartinsbridgebgmartinsbridge Frets: 2867
edited April 2021 in Parts £
Looking to pop some pickups in an old strat.

Wondering if anyone has anything hanging around - loaded pickguard would be better but if not just three SSS pups.

Foley, Radio shop, Bare knuckles, anything interesting. Preferably aged poles.

Vintage would be cool too - early seventies strat. 

Thanks...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pedroC60pedroC60 Frets: 9
    I have a set of Tex Mex pups from a Roadworn 50's Strat if you are interested
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 168
    I have a set that I thought were Fralins, I'm not sure what they are, but I believe they are USA from a boutique maker. They are just in a plain box, the bridge one has a metal plate under it as Fralin does.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14581
    bgmartinsbridge said:
    Preferably aged poles.
    What are aged poles? Corroded?Chipped lacquer? Partially degaussed magnets? 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @funkfingers - well I've seen two types of pickups. Ones with shiny pole pieces and one with aged pole pieces. 
  • JohnnysevenJohnnyseven Frets: 915
    I have a set of Mojo A5/A3 mix pickups I could sell. Bridge has a baseplate. EAD strings have A5 and the other strings A3.
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • I have a set of Mojo A5/A3 mix pickups I could sell. Bridge has a baseplate. EAD strings have A5 and the other strings A3.
    Did you still have these?
  • Zoonyboy said:
    I have a set that I thought were Fralins, I'm not sure what they are, but I believe they are USA from a boutique maker. They are just in a plain box, the bridge one has a metal plate under it as Fralin does.
    DMd