SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2021 Fender American Ultra Stratocaster Loaded Body - Cobra Blue **SOLD**

What's Hot
PhilMPhilM Frets: 279
edited April 2021 in Parts £
This gorgeous body arrived today from The Stratosphere. I'd ordered it on a bit of whim around a week or so ago, given it lots of thought in the meantime, and have now decided that it isn't what I wanted. I've removed it from the box for photos and that's it. I'd like to recover what I paid for it - I'm happy to share screenshots of the invoice from The Stratosphere and from UPS for the import duty, VAT, and handling fees. It comes to £822.85. I have 45 days to send it back to the US of A, but I'd rather not go through that hassle.

So, it's a loaded body, and it's brand new. It still has the film on the pickguard and is mint. You will just need a neck, tuners, strap buttons (bizarrely The Stratosphere doesn't include the strap buttons with the loaded bodies - no idea why), and some strings. Has the term arm, neck plate, and screws (2 of which are short) in the pencil case thingy. All The Stratosphere has done is remove the neck - everything else is standard American Ultra HSS spec. I've popped it into a spare case for photos - the case is not included!

As a complete guitar, these are retailing close to £2000. As I said above, all I'd like is to recover the landed costs of £822.85. I'm happy to take the hit on shipping this to you, as It'll be cheaper than shipping it back to The Stratosphere!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments