SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Denon Avr-x... Home cinema amplifier

JazzthatJazzthat Frets: 163
edited April 2021 in Misc £
I can't afford a new one at the moment ,so looking for a used one .  Ideally with some warranty left .
I am interested in x2400h or similar .
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12365
    If you don’t get any joy on here, try the avforum classifieds. https://www.avforums.com/classifieds/

• JazzthatJazzthat Frets: 163
    boogieman said:
    If you don’t get any joy on here, try the avforum classifieds. https://www.avforums.com/classifieds/

I am on there :) . Have been looking for one over a week and nothing has come up yet.

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33797
    Probably not suitable but I have an AVR2113 you could have for not much- £75 or so.
    It works fine, I upgraded to an x2700 a while back.
    Thanks for the offer , but that's a bit too old model .
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12365
    Jazzthat said:
    boogieman said:

I am on there :) . Have been looking for one over a week and nothing has come up yet.

Ah right, cool  ;)
  • I've started looking around at these, interested in a 3400+ or a 4400+ for a cinema room I'll be building later in the year. Plenty of them and the 2000 series on eBay at any given moment. 

AVforums can be hit or miss for something specific, and these Denons seem to move fast. I did however pick up a sweet Jamo 7.1 THX Ultra speaker set for buttons last week :)
    I've started looking around at these, interested in a 3400+ or a 4400+ for a cinema room I'll be building later in the year. Plenty of them and the 2000 series on eBay at any given moment. 

AVforums can be hit or miss for something specific, and these Denons seem to move fast. I did however pick up a sweet Jamo 7.1 THX Ultra speaker set for buttons last week :)
    Yeah , there's a fair bit of them on eBay . Though most priced over the top and not far of the new price ( x2600 and x2700 for example ) .
    Hence I am looking here and on Avforums as the price is normally a lot better and also would give me a chance to deal with warranty on behalf of seller if needed ( if there is some left ) . 
    On the other hand I had missed a couple of days ago x4400 on marketplace , which went for ridiculous £200! 

Oh well , I am still looking for one :)