Could somebody record some basic playing through Helix Native please?

Hi all, bit of a random and possibly cheeky request, but please could somebody share a recording of guitar through Helix Native, no other effects just the plugin, so I can see what kind of noise is normal?

Ideally clean, overdrive, and fuzz/distortion, ideally rhythm playing if possible!

Thank you :)
Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22118
    Sure!

Actually scratch that. Native ain't working. Now two things have happened this week since I last used it:

1. I changed the laptop's name

2. Windows update last night. 

Feck. It's crashing everything I'm trying to load it in (Reaper, Ableton Live, Kushview Element). 

• CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
    I'll do it tomorrow, and also sail into the heart of the typhoon to rescue Heartfeltdawn after that, before making the perfect fluffy Omelette and rescuing a kitten from up granny's tree.
    edited April 2021
    Cirrus said:
    I'll do it tomorrow, and also sail into the heart of the typhoon to rescue Heartfeltdawn after that, before making the perfect fluffy Omelette and rescuing a kitten from up granny's tree.
    I'm going for full system wipe and reinstallation so best bring some poor quality gin for this voyage. Still, at least it'll force me to not go to the gym and overdo it again. 

Edit: Backed up everything, full system redo. Reaper installed, then Helix Native... worked first time. Clearly changing the computer name fritzed it to bits. As much as I love how it sounds, the authorisation side of things with Native is really shite. 

• thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9716
    Thank you both very kindly. Sorry to hear of your computer woes - it's normally Cubase that buggers up for me after Windows update.
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic