SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All Gone: Terry Morgan, Tom Anderson Drop Top, PRS SAS 25th, Yamaha Pac 904

grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1343
edited May 2021 in Guitars £
If only I could earn a pound for everyone that clicks on this due to Terry Morgan in the title

So after a few years of messing with various guitars I now 'really' know what works for me and I'm about to have a guitar made to the specs I desire as I simply can't buy anything off the shelf. My tiny digits have taken me down the short scale route and hence I'm looking to see if anyone fancies any of the stuff that simply sits around here unused.

I'd rather meet than courier however this is an option and I can price if requested. Please feel free to pm with offers but don't think I'm rude if I don't reply as it just means your offer wasn't of interest!

Here goes then. I'll post basic info and photos but please PM me for more details/photos if interested;

Terry Morgan Garrick Custom

Let's park our views on the questionable work that Terry has done in the past from a vintage 'replica' perspective and accept that those who have played his guitars know that Terry could really make a great instrument. After spotting a review of the Garrick in Guitarist I contacted Terry in 2003 and agreed the spec with a few upgrades which you see here today. The guitar is in very good condition with a lovely quilted maple top. Fingerboard is ebony. Pickups are Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and Custom Custom (bridge) and each pot is push/pull allowing each pickup to be independently split. Comes with Hiscox case. Weight: 3450 grams. It's in great condition with very little to report. I've only seen one other one so a little hard to price. £1800

PRS 25th Anniversary Swamp Ash Special Narrowfield

Really nice PRS. Great condition with some minor dings on the top that can be seen if it's held up to the light. Comes with 25th Anniversary case but be warned, although the case is perfectly functional, it's seen some action . Weight: 3050 grams. £1650

Tom Anderson Drop Top HSH

Prob my favourite every day guitar. Bought this about a year ago from here. Pretty much mint. Here's the original FS thread with specs and more photos;

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/191009/

Weight: 3440 grams. Comes with original case and candy etc.. £2300.

Yamaha Pacifica 904

All original and plays great. Had it re-fretted recently as the original frets were a bit low for me. This is a pretty rare MIJ guitar (1995) and should not be confused with the standard Pacifica range. Good condition with some minor dings. No case. Weight: 3690 grams. £450

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2200
    I was expecting to see a Les Paul copy for the price of a BMW there, but that was a very pleasant surprise.  Beautiful guitar GLWTS 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7204
    Blimey I want all of them- the first two especially are stunning . Best of luck but I don’t think you’ll need it.
  • AlloAllo Frets: 137
    Terry's work was un questionable........genius 
  • taotesintaotesin Frets: 8
    Great collection!!