SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Martin 00-21/00-28vs or similar

Hi all, as the title suggests, i am looking to buy a 00-21/00-28vs or similar 12 fret guitar suitable for finger style (will also consider short scale 14 fret).  Happy to consider other brands, boutiques, etc., let me know what you have that you are looking to part with.

I have my eye on a few guitars available on Reverb but none close-by.  I'm based in London and would prefer to play first and exchange in person now that lockdown is lifting. 

Can also partially trade if of interest - I have a Carr Rambler that is not seeing much/any use of late as I'm primarily playing acoustic at the moment.  I also have an Orange AD30R that I tried to get rid of years ago  (US voltage) - it isn't seeing any use either.

Thank you!  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BingManBingMan Frets: 35
    I got a very nice 12 fret Collings 0002h I’m considering selling. Excellent condition and with Adirondack braces

I’m based in north london

• J.PJ.P Frets: 44
    Hi, I’ve got a sexy little Taylor 522e 12 fret for sale. Down in Herne Bay so not far
  • th22th22 Frets: 26
    Might be interested in that Carr Rambler if you’re open to a straight sale?
  • golockygolocky Frets: 1
    BingMan said:
    I got a very nice 12 fret Collings 0002h I’m considering selling. Excellent condition and with Adirondack braces

I’m based in north london

PM sent
    J.P said:
    Hi, I’ve got a sexy little Taylor 522e 12 fret for sale. Down in Herne Bay so not far
    Thank you for the offer, very nice looking guitar.  Taylors are not my thing, but I see you sold the guitar earlier today, so no worries/congrats.
    th22 said:
    Might be interested in that Carr Rambler if you’re open to a straight sale?
    Am happy to discuss a sale - PM sent. 
  • RebarRebar Frets: 134
  • golockygolocky Frets: 1
    Thanks all for the offers and leads. Any other 00 guitars?