SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB/T: Mojo 60s Stratocaster bridge pickup (Mojo Special available)

xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
edited April 2021 in Parts £
Having tried both in my guitar, I've decided I prefer Mojos 60s Strat to their Special Stratocaster bridge pickup, so I'd like to trade my Mojo Special for your 60s Strat. Flat poles preferably, but I'm not too picky.

Will pay cash if no one wants the trade. I'll post a pic of my Mojo Special later. It's flat pole, white cover. I see the Mojo website now says the Mojo Specials are Alnico V, but I swear to god they were Alnico III when I bought mine (UPDATE: They were. See post #3 below). Sounds great anyway, sweeter than the 60s. I just want the extra aggression of the 60s.
My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
    edited April 2021
    Pics of the Mojo Special I have for trade/sale:

Link to pictures in case you're on a browser that's not displaying the images:

My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
    Update: emailed Marc at Mojo and he confirmed the spec on the Mojo Specials changed from Alnico III to Alnico V a couple of years ago, so mine must be among the last of the Alnico III Mojo Special Stratocaster pickups.
    Bumping this because the Mojo web shop reopens tomorrow and I'll probably just buy one. My pickup plus some cash your way could still represent a saving for me. Exploit me while I'm desperate!