SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: ADA MP-2 (£260), HB GPA-100 (£65 / SOLD)

digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26581
edited May 2021 in Amps £
I'm abandoning my foray into rack gear - I keep running into issues that I'm tired of solving. There's nothing wrong with each individual piece of gear, it's just the combination of things I want that don't seem to jive.

Therefore...

ADA MP-2, £260 (collection/meetup preferred)

Great preamp, 10 different voicings plus stereo effects loop, chorus/flanger, graphic EQ, a tilt EQ on the front panel, compressor, wah and a surprisingly effective noise gate. It's got some minor rack rash, and at some point the rear guitar input has been disabled, but apart from that it's golden. I've put a fresh set of valves in it and had it serviced (caps, and cleaned all the jacks).

Harley Benton GPA-100, £65 (SOLD)
Harley Benton's competitor to the SD Powerstage 170. Does 100W into 8 ohms, and is frighteningly loud at it too. Will also fit on your pedalboard.

Photos of both to follow tomorrow.
<space for hire>
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jemstar555jemstar555 Frets: 84
    Whereabouts are you?
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26581
    That would've been useful, wouldn't it? I'm near Peterborough. Can meet within 50 miles or so.
    <space for hire>