Faith Classic Burst Mercury Parlour Electro Acoustic with Scoop &/or views of any of Mercury Range!

SammySammy Frets: 129
edited May 2021 in Acoustics
I tried one of the Faith Naked Mercury Parlours, which was really nice, but unfortunately it had a 43mm nut width, which is just too narrow for me.

So has anyone got or tried the Faith Mecury Classic Burst Palour, (FMESB45-BNC) either with or without pickup, as this model has a 45mm nut?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SammySammy Frets: 129
    Can anyone please advise if this higher range of Faith Guitars are any good?
    Thanks
  • AndrewGAndrewG Frets: 0
    I have both the Classic Burst Mercury (with Fishman Sonitone pickup) and a Mars FRMG (now discontinued). Are they any good? Yes, they're exceptional and well worth the money.
    AndrewG said:
    I have both the Classic Burst Mercury (with Fishman Sonitone pickup) and a Mars FRMG (now discontinued). Are they any good? Yes, they're exceptional and well worth the money.

Is that the Mercury Parlour you have?
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2359
    It's a few years since I've tried them (my sister was wanting to buy an acoustic), and bear in mind I'm an electric player, but we tried a few of them (not the classic burst version) and really wanted to like them (being an electric player and wanting something more comfy for an electric player) but both my sister and I agreed that it had a tone that was (for us) too middy and honky. She bought a Venus instead.
    Sammy said:
    AndrewG said:

The Mercury is Faith's parlour model.
  • WBT2079WBT2079 Frets: 87
    I have a Faith but a Venus, the blood moon model. It is a stunning guitar, quality is spot on, and the attention to the small detail and aesthetics makes it more than worth the money. It knocks socks off better known brands in a higher price bracket.
    AndrewG said:
    Sammy said:
    AndrewG said:

Of course it is, my error got confused! B)   When you bought the Faith did you compare it to any other parlours, in similar sort of price range, such as the Eastman P series?
    Sammy said:
    AndrewG said:
    Sammy said:
    AndrewG said:

Of course it is, my error got confused! B)   When you bought the Faith did you compare it to any other parlours, in similar sort of price range, such as the Eastman P series?
    No I didn't get a chance to. Eastman guitars aren't widely stocked in Devon.