SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Henriksen Jazz Amp 12 ( Big Price Drop For Quick Sale)

SammySammy Frets: 129
edited May 2021 in Amps £
This is my friends Jazz Amp 12 with Reverb, which he bought from New in 2008.
He asked if I could put it up the site for him as he doesn't really look at any forums etc and rarely sells any of of his musical equipment and won't use ebay!

This has only been used at home and has only been taken out to play at a friends house, it has never been gigged.
It's a really great sounding combo and was the largest of the combos with a 12" speaker, which they advised you can also play an acoustic bass through. It can also be used with solid electrics and takes pedals well. It is in very good condition with the only real flaw, being the rubber handle, which has split over time, but can easily be replaced.
He also had a good cover made for it, which would be very handy if gigging.

I have played through this amp myself and it has a really good sound, I actually have one of the first small Henriksen Buds when they brought them out and I play both electrics and acoustics through mine, they are amazing combos.

Henriksen combos now start from £1,100 and his asking a very reasonable £450 ono for it, which I think is a bargain.

He lives in Rainham Essex, about 10- 15 minutes from the Dartford Tunnel, so if anyone is seriously interested please email me and I can give you his number.

https://i.imgur.com/78AwsPv.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SammySammy Frets: 129
    So much trouble in trying to get his pics on here, have had to do this one seperately! :s
    Just to advise there is an Input, Volume and Reverb control, which he didn't get on the above pic. It appears his photography is worse than mine. =)
    Also the only reason he is selling the Henriksen now, is he needs to downsize his equipment which he has been building up over the years as it has now completely taken over the one of the rooms and his other half wants some of it moved out, as she says he doesn't need it all just for home use! :#
    Henriksen are one of the best sounding clean Jazz amps on the market, read the reviews and the top players who are using them, but can vouch myself, that they sound great with any electric and pedals in front of them, as previously advised, I have one myself and I don't play Jazz!  ;)
    edited May 2021
    Have spoken with him today and he really does need to start getting rid of some of his musical equipment, to downsize, as instructed! So he is willing to just let it go for £375 for a quick sale, which is an absolute bargain for a quailty Henriksen combo.  
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 462
    Thats a great deal for someone - unfortunately I am sat next to a similar Henriksen already.  Love the 12, has amazing depth to the sound and can be used on bass too.  GLWTS
    Looks like it's now sold subject to deposit! :)
    Deposit paid, it's now going to a new good home :)