Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• KeefyKeefy Frets: 2290
    I’m out with Rebel Heroes Bowie tribute tonight at the Old Court Arts Centre in Windsor. I’m pleased to say that the show has sold out.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • abw1989abw1989 Frets: 640

Lashings of Ginger Beard make their triumphant return to the Griffin Inn at Chipping Warden this evening. Looking around a half seven start. All welcome!
  • dariusdarius Frets: 632
    Agent Utah at Horse&Groom Derby tonight. 
    We’re going to have to blag it - one bad back, one recent surgery and one man flu. 

Nurofen Rock. 
  • Fall3n Halo at the Old Market Tavern in Altrincham tonight
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4924
    onyir said:
    Collision are playing tomorrow from 9pm at the Gardeners Arms in Thornton-Cleveleys
    @onyir - I played there with The Sixth Sense in 1965!  I was still at school, as were the rest of the band - we got the gig because the drummer's dad was the brewery's beer-pump fitter, and he blagged it for us!  :)

Happy days - hope you had a blast, like we did!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bit late -  I was out with  The Gentle Scars playing  support to The RutsDC and TV Smith on Saturday 26th at O2 Academy Liverpool - such a blast - still buzzin !! 
  • Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1280
    New venue for my band Gun Money tonight. It’s the Castle Inn at Castle Donnington from 8:30pm. 
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3594
    Start of the december/crimbo tour!
    Tonight a friends 50th birthday bash, tomorrow an 80th birthday party for an old singer. Next week a society Christmas party, the week after our regular social club gig with a country singer. Then rest up until NYE.
    That'll do nicely.
  • onyironyir Frets: 45
    Collision playing tomorrow Saturday at The Links in Lytham St Anne's. Last gig of the year!
    Once all the footy silliness is done with Far Away Cows are playing at the Boathouse in Shardlow tonight. Could be an interesting gig depending on the match results.
    We’re playing a charity bash at Cross Keys Swanwick, on after the football. So if it’s extra time and penalties it’ll be a short set!
  • The Roughcut Rebels are playing at The Royal Oak in Corsham, which will be my last gig with the band. Starting at 9…have to be finished at 11…not quite sure what happens if the football goes to ET/ pens…could be interesting.
    This afternoon from 4:30pm Gun Money playing the Horse & Groom in Derby. 
  • cbilly22cbilly22 Frets: 360
    The Touched at the Nags Head, Rochester tonight from 9pm.
    It’s our Agent Utah annual festive party gig tonight in Derby. All the stress of organising publicising marketing and delivering FUN to the demanding masses. It’ll all be worth it in the end!

• MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3663
    Starbelly will be at Costello's Bar in Warrington again this evening.  This will be the last gig with our drummer Paul.
    Last gig before Christmas for me. Far Away Cows at The Smithfield in Derby this afternoon.
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3594
    Good luck to all fellow musicians working tonight. NYE is always a long one so go easy on yourselves. See you on the other side.
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2290
    Playing rock’n’roll in a pub in the middle of Cardiff. I can’t think of a single thing that could possibly go wrong…
  • Playing a short set along with a couple of other bands at the Acoustic Couch in Bracknell from 8pm.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb