SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB bent steel strat saddle set

robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
edited May 2021 in Parts £
Just stripped down the bridge on my Tokai Strat and one of the saddles is a bit worse for wear - the height adjustment screw has siezed and the Allen key hole has rounded off! 

I guess it would be a bit of a long shot to find an actual Final Prospec but if not, any proper bent steel saddle would be great! 

It looks like this - 

Thanks in advance! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dallcorpdallcorp Frets: 139
    What width are the saddles on that Strat?
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    edited May 2021
    dallcorp said:
    What width are the saddles on that Strat?

Thanks @dallcorp ;

I don’t have callipers to be super accurate but looks a smidge over 10mm wide. And a smidge over 20mm long. 

Have added a pic as well. 

Thanks 

I've realised that I might be better just getting a full set so they don't look odd! Spotted some Gotoh S108 saddles with a nifty groove to stop the string slipping - before I get some on eBay, is anyone selling anything similar?

Ta!

Bump

• merlinmerlin Frets: 6690
    I have a spare Fender set with screws and springs. Opened but unfitted, I sold the guitar so they're unused. PM me. 
  • OssyrocksOssyrocks Frets: 1673
    robwright said:
    I've realised that I might be better just getting a full set so they don't look odd! Spotted some Gotoh S108 saddles with a nifty groove to stop the string slipping - before I get some on eBay, is anyone selling anything similar?

Ta!
    Yes. I've replaced an individual saddle before and it didn't work. Maybe is was the composition of the saddle or the way it was made, but the string sounded like the odd one out on the guitar.