SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Knob, strap and 6 blazing saddles! Oh, and some vintage Gibson bits

jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2472
Genuine 50's Gibson speed knob, excellent condition, it's quite shallow in depth. £30 + P&P

Genuine 1952 Gibson Trapeze tailpiece for Les Paul + Mojoaxe replacement clasp/bar section. The original snapped at the thread end when bending it for a mojoaxe wrapover replacement bridge so Mojoaxe kindly sent their aged repro at cost price. The original does actually still work but intonation is set as you can't loosen the bolt much on the extremely short thread. However, it screws on tight and was actually spot on intonation with my les paul! I'll include the broken thread if you fancy trying to weld it back on and re-thread. The mojoaxe clasp was actually angled wrong compared to the original so I gently bent it and the plating cracked! It's only in the plating though. So yeah, not had much luck with this tailpiece but it's a valuable part and does function. You'll need the little feet for the original 50's bridge to rest on or fit a mojoaxe bridge which doesn't require the feet. £100 for both + P&P

Holy Cow vintage 60's pink/green flowers strap. This is original 60's fabric and an extremely nice strap. I got it from 'Know your vintage guitars'. These are 75 Euro new and this one has only been used once or twice as I prefer a wide leather strap. £40 + P&P
Graph Tech String Saver Strat Saddles - £20 + P&P

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 818
    What is the string spacing on the Graphtech saddles please?
  • jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2472
    edited May 2021
    jaymenon said:
    What is the string spacing on the Graphtech saddles please?
    I’ll send a pic, e-e is 56.5mm
  • jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2472

• jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 818
    Thanks Jimmy - unfortunately my spacing is 54mm

GLWTS