SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Mesa Boogie F30

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Frets: 99
edited September 2013 in Amps £
As title - I have a Mesa Boogie F30 I'd like to move on. It's a great great sounding amp, hands down the quietest operating valve amp with the least amount of background hum I've ever heard, has a set of the cryogenically frozen (or something like that) harma valves in it in full working order, and is brilliant for home recording. Clean it is bell like and chimey and has a nice spring reverb, but it can also bring the pain with a really great (very) high gain channel too. It's been gigged and has few small marks which I mention just for accuracy, but nothing significant - it has been looked after is in in good condition. Includes the proper Mesa footswitch and a cover of some sort (I think the cover is from a Riviera) Am asking for £400 for this, collected from Leicester, or £425 inc courier service (it is pretty heavy). Any questions please do ask. Specs and pics -

Handbuilt in the USA
30 Watts of Patented Dyna-Wat™t Power / 2xEL84, 4x12AX7
Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
2 Fully Independent Channels, 3 Footswitchable Sounds (Channel 1, 2 & 2 w/Contour)
Independent Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb & Master Controls per Channel
Pull Bright (Channel 1) Contour Switch (Channel 2)
Long Tank Spring Reverb
Parallel FX Loop w/Mix Control
Record / Headphone Output
Silent Record Mute Switch
3 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2, Reverb & Contour)
V30 Speaker

The artist formerly known as WeAre138 at MusicRadar
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom