SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson J-45 True Vintage

What's Hot
CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2053
edited April 2022 in Acoustics £

Resurrecting this old thread as I took this beauty back in a trade deal and still have a need to convert gear to funds. That said I am open to trade offers  particularly px with cash my way but.

Looking for £2500 cash would still put it at a little more for trades £2750/3000.

Below is the previous post 

Latest cabinet reshuffle has left me short of an electric so putting this out there to see if any interesting trade options for an electric.

Interested in Gibson/Fender USA particularly vintage guitars but open to modern. May be willing to add cash for the right guitar. Also looking for a BAE 1073 DMP.

J-45 is in great all round condition. Saddle has been changed to accommodate LR Baggs Elements but original saddle included.

Trade value I will say around the £3k mark.

Now inviting cash offers £2750 ono plus postage

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2053
    Bump updated to include cash sale as I now have an electric guitar incoming. Will still consider trades but cash sale preferred 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Now Sold… well traded… gone either way
    Bump available again as I have taken it back in another trade. Oh the merry go round  =)
    Bump
  • Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    A model that’s not particularly easy to find these days. Really nice as ever from your always-interesting offerings 
    edited April 2022
    Thanks @Andy79 yes great guitars these. The True Vintage range to me are Gibson’s acoustic equivalent of R8/R9s in terms of how good they are vs the Standard models 
  • MellishMellish Frets: 947
    Sold then. 
    Glad you found a buyer mate :) 
    Thanks @Mellish had 2 solid offers and a third interested party so was pretty popular. It’s a fantastic guitar