SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Vintage Spec Strat trem

saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited July 2021 in Parts £
Hi All,

Been looking at a Gotoh GE101TS vintage spec relicd trem or the Kluson vintage style nickel trem for a 63 style strat that I am building.  

Before I order one (likely the Kluson) I thought I would see if anyone has one for sale or even an alternative vintage spec one?  Not too bothered about the body hole screw hole spacing as the body holes have not been drilled yet.  A Relicd/ worn finish would be great as that’s the look I am going for on this build.

Looked at the Callaghan bridge too but they are so expensive.

Please message if you have anything for sale?

Thanks 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    Still looking if anyone has one available?  The Kluson vintage style ones look good if anyone has one?
    Still looking thanks.  Would prefer narrow 2 1/8 string spacing.  The Kluson one in narrow spacing is sold out everywhere 
  • Hi, Most of those trems have 11.3mm string spacing. The screw holes are 56mm centre to centre.  What radius is the neck?

I have a second hand mint condition Gotoh block and plate with a set of Fender vintage style saddles fitted to it.  Would do for £40.00 + £3.50 postage.  Can send a picture.

Or I can get the Kluson vintage trem system brand new for £65.00 + £3.50 postage.  Just check the model number is the same KVTSN.

All these bridge have the same string spacing.

Callaham is one of the few companies that do the narrower string spacing but with the vintage fitting dimensions.

• The Gotoh trem has 10.8mm string spacing.
    Thanks I think I am sorted with one I got but will let you know if it doesn’t work out for what I need