Freebird

I think @Freebird got banned, but says he last visited on June 22. He was a good mate and helped me out loads. Anyone know how I can get in touch with him? or if he'll be allowed back and when. Kind of miss messaging him about gear and stuff, tbh!
Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Freebird is also spending a week in the cooler.

A fair warning was issued (again) in the thread that landed Chris78 in the cooler. Most decided to PM an apology - that’s appreciated.

Freebird chose it as an excuse to reiterate his point. When then warned again, he chose to blame everyone else. 

Regardless of how convinced you are by your opinions and no matter how right you may be, posting in a passive aggressive and derailing argumentative style isn’t tolerated. Neither is arguing the toss with a modmin. 

We don’t want flowers, chocolates and hugs, just a bit of basic recognition of what we are asking in our warnings. Some seem to get that, others clearly don’t. 
    Been a bit longer than a week!

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • :-/  Thanks mate, I saw that a few weeks back, his status still says "he's on a break" too, unfortunately.

• BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5856

Freebird is also spending a week in the cooler.

A fair warning was issued (again) in the thread that landed Chris78 in the cooler. Most decided to PM an apology - that’s appreciated.

Freebird chose it as an excuse to reiterate his point. When then warned again, he chose to blame everyone else. 

Regardless of how convinced you are by your opinions and no matter how right you may be, posting in a passive aggressive and derailing argumentative style isn’t tolerated. Neither is arguing the toss with a modmin. 

We don’t want flowers, chocolates and hugs, just a bit of basic recognition of what we are asking in our warnings. Some seem to get that, others clearly don’t. 
    Been a bit longer than a week!
    A week is a long time on tFB.

=) 
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14434
    On some forums, it is still possible to visit and read thread content even when temporarily suspended. You just cannot post. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • @Roland @digitalscream can you guys help me get in touch with him by any chance?