SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Parting out Partcaster Strat - Fender parts

What's Hot
impmannimpmann Frets: 12667
edited June 2021 in Parts £
All Fender Mexican parts assembled by me.

MIM Fender Body, dated August 2013, Fender Trem with Kev Hurley cold rolled steel block and sleeved arm. Nice condition. No massive dents or scratches but has been played so I’m sure you could find some tiny marks.
MIM Fender Neck in maple, well played in and has some genuine wear/relic going on. There is a crack in the lacquer on the rear of the headstock. Look carefully and you’ll find more marks I’m sure but it’s real and charming.
Set of EMG SA pickups - recent battery!
Proper Fender knobs etc.

The only thing that isn’t Fender is the heavyweight Line6 neck plate. 

It cost me around £450 to build, Will sell complete for £400 - SOLD

Or
Body (with trem, strapbuttons, output jack plate) £150
Neck (with machine heads etc) £140
Pickups (with pots, jack & switch on pickguard) £130

I’d prefer collection from near Kettering Northants but could ship - neck off, though, as there is not a hard case included. Parts can be shipped.
Also more than happy to meet somewhere (within reason). I’m in Devon toward the end of July if that helps…

As ever, any questions please ask.

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 4on64on6 Frets: 86
    Excuse my ignorance. Does a sleeved arm mean it’s a push fit?? (Or does it mean it has a load of tattoos??)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12667
    4on6 said:
    Excuse my ignorance. Does a sleeved arm mean it’s a push fit?? (Or does it mean it has a load of tattoos??)
    Inside the Trem block there is a nylon sleeve to take up the slack in the arm. The threaded portion of the arm is slightly different to accommodate. 
    As a result, there is zero slack in the Trem arm - unlike anything offered by Fender. 
    So it’s a massive upgrade if you use the Trem for gentle warbles.

• 4on64on6 Frets: 86
    impmann said:
    4on6 said:
    Inside the Trem block there is a nylon sleeve to take up the slack in the arm. The threaded portion of the arm is slightly different to accommodate. 
    As a result, there is zero slack in the Trem arm - unlike anything offered by Fender. 
    So it’s a massive upgrade if you use the Trem for gentle warbles.
    No tattoos then!!
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4928
    What's the body routing - SSS/HSS/swimming pool?
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12667
    HSS