SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Bad Cat Black Cat 1x15R Combo (with reverb and K-Master, plus VGC full flightcase)

camfcamf Frets: 1191
edited July 2021 in Amps £
An incoming guitar is finally making me confront the reality that I no longer need one of the best amps I've ever played. The Bad Cat Black Cat 15R Combo is an incredible amp and the K Master option makes it very useable in almost any setting. I'm too old now to be lifting this beautiful thing up and down the stairs and my son has selfishly gone and bought his own place... bloody kids! 

The amp is in Edinburgh and despite the excellent flightcase, I'm going to look at local pickup first. That said, I would be willing travel a fair distance to meet up as I have the time these days and I haven't been many different places for ages. If you're not local but interested, let me know and we'll see what we can do.

It's in very good condition, although I've never had a footswitch for it. I'm advertising it here first at SOLD! £1275, but if it doesn't go, I'll be putting it up for sale locally at quite a bit more than that. 

PM with any questions.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments