SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Fender strat trem arm and pre wired harness

What's Hot
saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited July 2021 in Parts £
Hi All,

I am looking for the following parts for a 1963 style strat that I am currently building:

- Strat trem arm to fit a USA spec trem block, think it’s a 10-32 sized thread that I need.  It’s for a vintage spec Fender trem/ bridge
- Decent quality pre wired strat harness with 5 way switch and CTS pots plus decent cap etc.  

Thanks 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4598
    edited June 2021
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EskerEsker Frets: 80
    I have a trem arm that came out of a fender custom shop 60’s strat, that DOESN”T fit in my 62 AVRI, could that be what your after?
  • saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    Esker said:
    I have a trem arm that came out of a fender custom shop 60’s strat, that DOESN”T fit in my 62 AVRI, could that be what your after?
    Thanks, quite possibly if it’s a 10-32 thread although the trem is an American vintage spec ie vintage screw hole spacing and wider string spacing so not sure if it may be the same trem as you have got, is it the thread size that is wrong on yours?  How much are you looking for it may be worth a try?
  • RecklessReckless Frets: 3
    PM sent re harness
    "You play the accordion - you go to jail. That's the law..."
    Reckless said:
    PM sent re harness
    Thanks, replied 
    Trem arm now sorted thanks and hopefully sorted with the wiring harness too fingers crossed 
    Harness now sorted too thanks