SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Bigsby B7 and Vibramate

Bigsby B7 and vibramate, I tried it on my 335 for a few months and a few recording projects where it was useful, but going back to life without it now (i can seriously see myself regretting it in a few months). 

I would like £175 for the both of them, which would see a big saving for anyone wanting one, and this is really in mint condition, been well looked after and fitted/removed professionally. 

Thanks 
Harry

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
    Hi @HPhillipsmusic this is of interest to me, two questions if you don't mind:

Is the price inc P&P?

And do you have both sets of bolts to go into the stop tail's bushings? I've a Japanese es335 copy and I'm not sure which it'll need until l take it apart.

Thanks
  • Hey @paganskins the price is including P+P yes. 

Im not sure what you mean by both sets of bolts to be quite honest, but there is definitely all the bolts needed to fit the thing, provided the stop tail on your 335 is the same dimensions as a Gibson 335 I cant see why it wouldnt work. 

Hope that helps, let me know if you need more answers!
  • paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
    Hey @paganskins the price is including P+P yes. 

Im not sure what you mean by both sets of bolts to be quite honest, but there is definitely all the bolts needed to fit the thing, provided the stop tail on your 335 is the same dimensions as a Gibson 335 I cant see why it wouldnt work. 

Hope that helps, let me know if you need more answers!
    Originally it should have had two sets of bolts to anchor the vibramate plate to the guitar, one metric and the other imperial. One would be flat/slot head the other cross head.