SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Aged 62 Mint Green Strat Pickguard

Mark1985Mark1985 Frets: 234
As title says.

What you got?

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14501
    Aged, as in plausibly discoloured to simulate sixty years old nitrite or just minty green, black, minty green? 

I have the latter on my AVRI '62 Stratocaster. If I were to sell the stock 'guard, I would keep the aluminium screening plate. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Mark1985Mark1985 Frets: 234
    Aged, as in plausibly discoloured to simulate sixty years old nitrite or just minty green, black, minty green? 

I have the latter on my AVRI '62 Stratocaster. If I were to sell the stock 'guard, I would keep the aluminium screening plate. 
    The first option pal but if you have any pics of the second id consider it.
    Thanks
  • xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
    I'll PM you @Mark1985. I've got just the thing.
    My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
    I'll PM you @Mark1985. I've got just the thing.
    Cheers Pal.
    THanks for the offer. Still looking.
  • saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    Hi I have this one available if you are interested and also comes with the matching backplate too.

They are from Guitar Garage London I purchased as a set with knobs and pickup covers 2 weeks ago, here is the description below.  I have decided the pickguard and rear cover are not quite what I want colour/ aging wise for my build so if interested you can have the pair for £28 posted?  I am using the pickup covers and knobs pictured.

Thanks

Photo of mine - https://i.imgur.com/rb2V72d.jpg

‘Fender Stratocaster 62 Vintage Reissue custom
    aged pickguard.  

Custom made and carefully aged plastics kit for your 62 style Fender Stratocaster. Made to order and aged according to your requirements (light to medium aged for this one). Vintage-accurate USA made Fender parts.

All these parts are direct replacement for the majority of USA, Mexico or Japan vintage style Stratocasters. This might require extra modifications if you want to fit it onto a Squire or something else