SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Oil City Stone Tone neck and middle

FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14496
edited August 2021 in Parts £
Oil City Pickups Stone Tone replacement pickups for Stratocaster. Flush poles, 52mm spacing, A5 magnets, off-white covers. (Can substitute black ones, if required.) £80 the pair, shipped PPF&F.

THE SCIENCE BIT
My cronky analogue meter reads 8.0k middle and 8.25k neck. (OCP published stats are lower than this.) Neck is wound clockwise. Middle is wound counter-clockwise and with the opposite magnetic polarity. Nice match for a high output humbucker.

Plenty of output conductor length to reach controls, even with them twisted together.

TRADES
I am interested in other OCP products - mainly the master wound items. An Overkill bass pickup would be most welcome! One neck position Winterizer plus cash difference, perhaps?

Could be tempted by replacement pickups for Jaguar. Mojo, Creamery, Duncan Antiquity, Fender V-Mod et cetera.

Now I come to think of it, Duncan Red Devils could be fun. Black neck or cream bridge.

WITHDRAWN - I've decided that my Fender MIM Classic/Player hybrid Stratocaster deserves slightly hotter pickups to get it as loud as my AVRI and AV ones.
You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom