SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Free: Fender champion 600 amplifier hangtag and manual

What's Hot
Hi all, long time no see. What's new? I've been having a bit of a clear out recently and came across the manual and hangtag for my old fender champion 600 amp. The amplifier is long gone but the manual and hangtag might be useful for someone. I don't want anything for them, I'm happy to post for free but if you could make a small donation to your local food bank/charity of choice that would be great. It seems a shame to put them out in the recycling!
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hello, Dont ditch em chum. I'll have them for my 600 not intending toget rid of it anytime soon but you never know...
    God bless this kitchen said the knick knack chef
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Hello, Dont ditch em chum. I'll have them for my 600 not intending toget rid of it anytime soon but you never know...
    okay great! PM me your address and I'll let you know when they are on their way.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks very much for sending on these goodies. Much appreciated and a fantastic gesture:). 
    God bless this kitchen said the knick knack chef
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks very much for sending on these goodies. Much appreciated and a fantastic gesture:). 
    No worries at all! I hope they are useful to you. And thank you for sending some love to the RNLI as well.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom