SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Gotoh 510UB Intonatable Wrap-over bridge (SOLD), Iron Gear Tesla Shark Zebra Bridge Humbuckers

tanihhiavlttanihhiavlt Frets: 659
edited July 2021 in Parts £
Decided to part out the Gordon Smith GS-1 project I had on the go - my SC Relic Tele body turned up and is frankly so awesome I don't need an 2009 Gordon Smith project as well  

Gotoh 510UB intonatable wrap-over bridge/tailpiece - last one sold here for £30 posted (Sold)
Cost £55 in June. This has had one set of strings on it, is brand-new in the box with the 3 allen keys needed to set up and secure it. It's a great piece of kit - if I ever get an SG Junior I'll be buying another  

Iron Gear Zebra Tesla Sharks - £25 each, £45 the pair posted (Neck Sold - Bridge remains)
Lots already said about these pickups, these have a slightly worn top to them, small abrasions nothing big or unsightly - are boxed with 12" of wire on them are splitable, phaseable - sound great in humbucker or single coil configuration

2009 Gordon Smith GS-1 Bridge pickup - £20 posted
splitable. If you know Gordon Smith, pre John's retirement you know what these are about, a family business making wonderful guitars they view as tools - it's chunky resin filled high output and tapable.. has 7" of cable on it. 

Pictures to follow  

Prefer to be paid paypal friends and family 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    Are the pickups open ,chrome or nickel ?
  • tanihhiavlttanihhiavlt Frets: 659
    They're open - Zebra - one cream one black.