SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: walk up / performance guitar stand

What's Hot
MikeCMikeC Frets: 454
edited July 2021 in Parts £
Just started rehearsing with a new band after a 5 year gigging break and now I'm in my late 50's my bloody back can't cope with standing with a Les Paul (or even a lighter strat) for 4 hours. I've already got a strap that goes round both shoulders - that helps a bit. But I'd like to buy what I think they call a 'walk up' or 'performance' guitar stand that holds the guitar whilst you play. I've seen one - a K&M 14760 - but at  c£160 that's a lot of dosh for something that may not actually work well. Anyone used one? Recommend one? Has a used one for sale?  

Probably wont cut it for a gig as you're rooted to the spot, but might help make rehearsals less painful?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MikeCMikeC Frets: 454
    OK, bought one from DV247 and I'm impressed! Not cheap at c £155 but solved my back issue so I can now rehearse standing up!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom