SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS : ETHOS Overdrive Amp HRM

PierreLPierreL Frets: 1
Hi gentlemen.
I have up for sale this great Dumble type preamp + power amp from Custom Tones, the ETHOS Overdrive Amp HRM.
In my opinion the Ethos is the best Dumble like pedal (more of a preamp in fact) on the market, and I have tried a lot (yet imho of course).
The power amp allows to use it as a full preamp + power unit, plugged into a guitar cab, or as a preamp into the front end of a guitar amp.
From Custom Tones' website :

All the benefits of the Ethos OD plus an integrated
30 Watt Amplifier.
Effects port for inserting effects inline.
Powers standard or broadband speakers.
Transitions from clean to OD tones just by the articulation of the guitar pick or guitar volume control.
Offers great tone & touch sensitivity.
Two Independent Channels with an Integrated Boost Function--Resulting in 3 different Foot-Switch Selectable Sounds.
Compact: 1.5" x 7.5" x 4.75"
Lightweight: Amp 1.7lbs, Adapter 1.1lbs
Powers Standard or Broadband Speakers.
Flexible: The Ethos Amp can be used as an Amp, Pedal Preamp, Power Amp, DI interface for broadband systems (PA, Studio or PC).
Preamp out: 1 kohm source impedance. Power Amp in: 1 megohm input impedance

This model incorporates the HRM EQ as well, allowing more tone shaping options.It also has an additional effect loop, but unfortunately this loop doesn't work. You can still use the preamp out/power in to insert effects though. Other than that, it's fully functional of course.
It also has the TLE option (tight low end).
Dedicated power supply included, as well as the original box.
Overall, an incredible tool which will allow to get excellent clean and overdriven tones from any amp.
No trades.
Price : 700€ or 600£ (Paypal) + 30£ for insured shipping (I'm located in France).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments