SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Swapping my flight time for a more basic version - providence chrono?

John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
I love the sound and features of my  FTT flight time delay but it does a lot more than I actually need. 
Any suggestions for similar digital delay that has fewer bells and whistles.    I'd like to keep the delay time / bpm display and tap tempo.   I don't need presets or modulation, a lower current demand and smaller size would be bonus.     Is the chrono still the obvious replacement?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BeexterBeexter Frets: 600
    The DD-200 seems to straddle the line between simplicity and complexity pretty well. Kinda miss mine..
  • markvmarkv Frets: 460
    TC Nova Delay? (I don't have one but I think it fits your description)
  • MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1563
    John, I’m sure you know that the pedal designer of the chrono went on to do the flight time (Providence was the forerunner of Free The Tone) so if you like the tone of the FT then the chrono will be a perfect fit. I do love my chrono, but wished it had modulation!!!  =)
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30932
    MIJ DD2.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.