SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Tele neck

shugzshugz Frets: 768
Hi,

Looking for a nice mid 60s style Tele or Esquire neck for a project. It'll be a relic project so overall cosmetic condition not a huge deal as long as the neck in good order. Rosewood board please.

Looking for good quality so Allparts or better with the usual vintage or vintage/ modern specs. If you have any aged, decent quality hardware too even better (tuners, control plates etc).

Thanks for looking and feel free to email as well as I don't always get PM notifications.

shooyboyatgmaildotcom

Cheers 
Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hey Hugh...do you have any particular requirements on fret size? I've got an Allparts neck that I'm putting up for sale (I can email you some pics), but it has a 7.25" board (I think) with tall, narrow frets that not everyone seems to like. Let me know and I'll pop you an email with some pics

Ta
    Mark
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • shugzshugz Frets: 768
    Hi Mark,

Thanks for the info. No, it's really just a 60s style one so truss rod adjust at heel, 21 frets, Rosewood board etc. Anything else pretty open minded on.

Email over the pics if you can and thanks for them in advance,

H

www.proudhoney.com

• No worries…will email them over later on 
  • shugzshugz Frets: 768
    Looks like neck all sorted - thank you Mark.

As a side note, if anyone has aged, decent quality hardware too even better (bridge , knobs, neck and control plates etc). Ideally after vintage style, vintage, vintage repro, decent quality stuff of a 60s kinda variant.

Many thanks 
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com