Clip-on tuners - got my eye on a Snark

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• noisepolluternoisepolluter Frets: 798
    edited October 2014
    There is a great-looking CE24 on here whose previous owner put a tuner on the headstock and it left a mark. Wouldn't stop me from buying it but it made me slightly nervous about putting them on my PRS!
    My Gibson J-45 has already been bounced off several metal edged music stands with resulting dings and chips to the finish, I've started to wear through the finish on the neck… I'm fully expecting the silk screened logo to begin wearing off the headstock within a few years, with or without the help of a clip on tuner. I'm a one man relic'ing factory! Not that fussed though - it's all from normal use, and if it ends up looking a bit like John Hiatt or Bruce Springsteen's J-45 in a couple of decades then that's just a cross I'll have to bear :)

Besides, if you're playing a PRS you've probably already using a Peterson rack tuner, right?    ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 188
    I've broke two snarks, currently using a Korg pitch clip which is cheaper and seems more robust...
  • Lol @ np :)

Korg pitch clip does look good and smaller... probably lasts longer on batteries, too?