SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PluginAlliance $199.99 voucher

I've got this voucher code for Plugin Alliance. 

Here is their blurb:

PA's Cash-Back Program for the MIX & MASTER Bundle Monthly Plan
This is your unique voucher code! It can only be used once (1x). This code is valid for any plugin sale, upgrade or promotion, but not valid for future subscription fees. Copy & paste it during your next visit to our online store. This is our way of saying "Thank You for being a loyal MIX & MASTER Bundle Subscriber".

FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions

What can I spend this voucher on?

This $199.99 voucher can be spent on anything in our store except for subscription fees. Regular products, products on sale, upgrade fees etc. That's why we call it PA Cash-Back.

Is this a One-Time promotion, or will I get another voucher next year?
You will receive a $199.99 voucher every time you pay for the MIX & MASTER Bundle Yearly Subscription. This means if you don't cancel your subscription you will get another voucher right after you will extend your subscription next time.

Will this voucher expire?
Your $199.99 voucher will be valid for a full year (12 months after receiving it). No need to rush things. Explore all our plugins during the 1-year term of your subscription, then decide for a few plugins you want to "keep forever", even if you wish to terminate your subscription later!

Can I split this voucher or combine it with other vouchers?
No, you will have to use this voucher in one order, and you should use it completely, as no "virtual change" can be given by our store.

When is the best time to use my voucher?
Once a quarter (every 3 months) we have our big MEGA Sales. During these sales many (sometimes ALL!) of our plugins are on sale. If you keep your voucher until that promotion you will be able to grab a few plugins and keep them forever.

Can I sell my voucher or gift it to somebody?
Yes! You may pass on or even sell this voucher to somebody else. Please note that the voucher can only be used 1x, so you can only give it to one person.

Is there a minimum spend for this voucher?
No! You can spend it for whatever you want and do not have to pay anything extra. You can even use the voucher for orders over $149.99 - in this case you will be charged only the difference between your total order value and the $199.99 voucher.

What about VAT in Europe
?
The voucher will be reducing your NET order value, before VAT taxes. So if you buy a $199.99 plugin (for example) your net balance will be 0 (zero). In this case you will not need to pay any additional VAT.

Will I get free upgrades for the plugins I choose with the voucher?
No. All perpetual licenses will have to be upgraded against a fee in case we release a V2 or V3 version of your plugin. Service updates will be free though. If you stay subscribed to MIX & MASTER you will get any V2 or V3 as part of your subscription free of charge any way.

Will I lose the plugins I pick with my voucher in the MUSICIAN Bundle?
No. Your MIX & MASTER Bundle subscription will always be the full collection.

I am subsribed to the monthly MIX & MASTER Bundle. Will I get vouchers as well?
Yes, after 12 continuous payments, vouchers are being sent to MIX & MASTER Bundle Monthly Subscribers.

There aren't any plugins that I particularly want from them long-term, so it'd be a bit of a waste to use it to be honest.

It's valued at $199.99, which is £144 quid. I'm after £100.

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• spark240spark240 Frets: 2084
    What PA stuff do you like yourself?....Im tempted by the SSL 9000 plugin 

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • spark240 said:
    What PA stuff do you like yourself?....Im tempted by the SSL 9000 plugin 
    TBH, I'm mainly using the SPL Transient Designer Plus. But not enough to buy it. Most other things, I use other options. I'm actually going to cancel my subscription to PA this year.

Bye!

• revsorgrevsorg Frets: 880
    edited August 2021
    [edit - sorry, didn't realise it's a sales thread - please ignore me]
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7288
    I already ahve everything from them im interested in or I'd have had yer arm off.  but I use their SSL channels and the brainworx VH4 alot. Keep trying to like the shadow hills but I think it may be to complicated for me. 
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6830
    They’ve got a sale on at the moment to help out the bx team post flood. So there’s some good deals on.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1