SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

JBL 4312 MK2 Control Monitors. £375 SOLD

breezytelebreezytele Frets: 273
edited August 2021 in Studio & Rec £
I don’t know if these are in the right thread but hey

A pair of heavyweight speakers ( each weighs 21Kg or 46 Ilbs )

true studio monitors with extra mid and high frequency controls

in very good condition. 

I’ve had them a few years , but upgraded a couple of years ago.  Free of any obvious unsightly damage.
all drivers were working when I last checked.  Demo is possible though
i would guess these are from around 1980s or ‘90s

they weigh a ton (or accurate weight as above) and are collection only for obvious reasons (Putney)

BTW, If anyone knows more than me about these, (including their value)  please feel free to comment
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lentolento Frets: 116
    A friend of mine had the Mk 1's in the early 80's. A very 'forward' and bright sounding speaker ... If you weren't so far away, I'd be interested.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • breezytelebreezytele Frets: 273
    lento said:
    A friend of mine had the Mk 1's in the early 80's. A very 'forward' and bright sounding speaker ... If you weren't so far away, I'd be interested.
    Yes, I’ve read the 4312 had a more mid / forward eq.

I mainly use a pair of JBL 4425 which I remember getting via an ad in the old ‘LOOT’ paper;

A guy was dismantling his home studio, hence the sale.

They’ve had one ‘refoaming’ a couple of years ago and are still going strong. Lovely sound
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom