Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Cambridge Cartel

What's Hot
1111213141517»

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    viz said:
    At least we know to expect flickering lights at home

You expect to have a home left?

Optimist........

Are the jam nights always at weekends?

Sunday at the Beaky, Thursday at the Pickerel (mostly acoustic) and Friday at the Anchor, all run by Paul.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17620
    tFB Trader
    That's a shame. I'm in the city Monday to Thursday these days, but I don't do acoustic.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I think there's a small amp on a Thursday, but it's mostly acoustic.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    Tuesdays at the Beacy is billed as 'Acoustic' but that just means there's often an acoustic guitar as well as electric! There's also bass & drums, content is about 60% blues. There's also a Jazz Jam on Tuesdays at the Burleigh Arms - several electric guitarists attend.
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3590
    That's a shame. I'm in the city Monday to Thursday these days, but I don't do acoustic.

There is a blues jam developing in Bury on a tuesday night. Look up Simon saxophone on that Base food thing for details.
  • My kid sister lives in Cambridge and is getting a new flatmate that works for PRS - Any guilty parties?! =)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    My kid sister lives in Cambridge and is getting a new flatmate that works for PRS - Any guilty parties?! =)

Not guilty, but the PRS importer is just (only a couple of miles) outside Cambridge.....

Right you lot,

Bigjon and myself are going to the Riverside Jam at the Anchor in Cambridge tomorrow evening.

Be there, or be somewhere else less good.

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3590
    mike_l said:
    Right you lot,

Bigjon and myself are going to the Riverside Jam at the Anchor in Cambridge tomorrow evening.

It'll be Sainsburys for me I'm affraid, can't have my Friday routine interrupted.
    ESBlonde said:
    mike_l said:
    Right you lot,

It'll be Sainsburys for me I'm affraid, can't have my Friday routine interrupted.

Fine, be like that.......